Sunday, June 10, 2007

Media Mashup

Everyday life I am constantly bombarded by hybrid technoloy. The hybrid car has been advertised over and over again in ads and contests. Recently my sister got a cell phone. I myself don't want one since I have no use for one. My sister uses the cell phone more as a MP3 player and camera rather than a phone. Sometimes it makes me wonder if they should still be called cell phones. I myself have become a victim to hybridity, I use my computer for pretty much everything (entertainment, work, agenda, letter writing, etc...). It's probably almost impossible to find something in our world that is no longer a hybrid. Even non-hybrid cars are still a hybrid in a different sense. Some cars even come with DVD entertainment systems. Hybridity is a good thing I guess. As the standard of life increases, people begin to have more, "wants". At least by hybriding, we can save a lot of room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home